A residential care facility is a unique blend of personalized care and housing designed to enable seniors requiring assistance with the tasks of daily living age gracefully in a comfortable home-like environment. Care is provided every hour of every day, and in such a way that fosters independence, freedom, dignity, and respect for all of our residents. We also welcome the support of our residents family members, friends, and neighbors.
Our Care Philosophy
• Treat each resident with dignity and respect
• Promote the individuality of each resident
• Protect each resident’s right to privacy
• Foster independence for each resident
• Nurture the spirit of each resident
• Provide a safe, residential environment
• Offer cost-effective quality care that is personalized for individual needs
Living Designed with You in Mind
An important part of life at Westbrook means having independence, dignity, respect, privacy, and choice. We have a range of residential solutions, including private, single-bed rooms. Additionally, we offer and range of activities and amenities that have been designed to make you as comfortable as possible.
We understand that people are individuals and have different desires for social life, hobbies, and interests. Westbrook offers a range of activities and special events on an on-going basis. Things such as music, crafts, games, movie nights, and so much more. Each resident has the opportunity to choose their level of participation and enjoy as much or as little social activity as they want. We believe in helping our residents pursue new activities, invest more time in current interests, and even to become an active part of the social network that is Westbrook.
• A secure environment
• Rooms with emergency call system
• Individual heat and air conditioning control
• Daily activities planned for a variety of interests
• Friendship and fellowship
• Access to worship services
• Covered porch
• Private dining room
• Assistance with bathing and activities of daily living.
• Three delicious meals each day. Special dietary needs may be accommodated.
• Assistance with medications
• Nursing services under the direction of a Registered Nurse.
• Housekeeping, laundry and maintenance services.
• Access for private telephones and televisions.